Image Map

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get the Scoop on Two New Books for Summer

I just did two book reviews for Blogher Bookclub.  If you are interested in getting the "scoop" on two newly released books, click on the badges below.

This one is for "A Discovery of Witches", by Deborah Harkness.

BlogHer Book Club Reviewer



And this one is for "A Jane Austen Education", by William Deresiewicz.

BlogHer Book Club Reviewer

Two more book reviews are coming soon ....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We discovered this robin's nest snugged up against our house and concealed by our birch tree.  And when we peeked inside, I couldn't help but gasp at this most incredibly beautiful and intense blue of these perfect eggs.  It gets me everytime.  I LOVE that shade of blue!  To me - this is the color of summer!



No comments: