Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Finally, just as the days are getting shorter, summer seems to have arrived in MN.  Friday night started out with severe thunderstorms and tornados and the weekend forecast did not look promising.  But the sun poked through on both Saturday and Sunday and we were able to take full advantage of the lake ...

From Instagram ...


  When you say to eat all of my vegetables, do you mean ALL of them?





He can sleep through anything ... 

The measure of a good day at the lake is taken by the number
of wet towels hanging over the railing ...
 





And here are a few shots with my regular camera ... 


 "Is it my turn yet?"

"Aaaaaaah, I can't stand it.  It's never my turn!"









 Are you pointing that camera at me???

 Cheesy grin!
 
 He sleeps again ...




No comments: