Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting back in the river ...

After receiving the email about our court delay, I told Duni I felt really defeated and down. Things just don't always make sense and it's difficult to bear up under the constant ups and downs - especially in a situation that affects our children. She sent this note back ...

Karen - I’m telling myself 7 is a Holy number and now I am holding on to 2 Kings 5:12. Naman was healed at the 7th time and not at the 5th or 6th. He just had to believe and get back into the river the 7th time. I encourage you to hang on to that word until Friday. ~Duni

So with that in mind ... I'm getting back in the river! Looking to Friday with a renewed sense of faith and hope!



4 comments:

Melissa Juvinall said...

Karen, we are right there with you! Praying SO hard for GREAT news Friday.
Melissa Juvinall

Carpenters said...

We'll be praying for Friday.

With Love,
Penelope

Susan said...

Holding your hands and getting wet with you... *BIG SIGH*

I am looking forward to having some resolution.

Love & Prayers,

~Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Very encouraging note from Duni.